Cafe's in Lapu Lapu City
It used to be that you just beated me hand count, when you have the
international brands like Starbucks and Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf or local brand
like Bo's Coffee are truly outstanding coffee shops in Mactan.
Now, thanks to the surge of brave coffee geeks who invested in Mactan, you need both hand to tick of all stellar shops in city.
We decided it was about time to stack up all those newcomers against our old favourite to come up with our definitive list of six best coffee shops in Mactan.
Before we start, a word on our criteria. As coffee shops often serve as third spaces, everyone has intensely perfect definitions what makes a great cafe' and were no different. We look for cafe's that elevate your taste, experience with quality coffee beans, a warm ambiance plus WiFi were you can work and skilled baristas who could pull perfect shops as readily they pull the perfect service.
- Customers: Filipino students and Millennial loves to hangout
- Estimate: Americano P115
- Opening hours: (Monday - Thursday) 10: 00 ~ 24: 00 / (Friday to Sunday) 10: 00 ~ 02: 00
- Location: TAMIYA in front of SM hyper market
Influenced pulls from Korean
coffee shops with 1F and 2F (loft) and style like 15 half semi-private rooms.
One order (good for one person) can use a small room, with WiFi and outlets are installed in all the rooms, were you can bring your laptop and charge it and work with the perfect and lively environment.
Remember if you order drinks make sure you to monitor your sugar. Filipinos basically like sweet, so if you ordered Americano/ or any coffee drinks depends on the cafe they usually add sugar.
- Customers: Tourists during daytime and locals during nighttime
- Estimate: American P100
- Opening hours: 09: 00-02: 00
- Location: Located beside J Park Resort Hotel.
The sources of this coffee supply roasted in the coffee house. Coffee lovers surely would not regret hopping their freeway anytime to try any of their serve drinks.
The interior is also fashionable and features an outstanding coffee taste. The front glass ribbon, so rather than focusing on work, it's a perfect meeting place with an easy access to receive e-mails and read books while drinking coffee. (WiFi is available) And the smoking area is completely separated.
- Customers:Tourist usually from Airports, Korean and locals.
- Estimate：American P120
- Opening hours:０７：００～０３：００
- Location: Near in Marina Mall ( If you ride a taxi from the airport you will only pay 50 pesos)
Coffee Way's location is our preference, as its a bit more compatible our first and has destinations of calling excellent coffee shops.
If you are looking for a place to spend before you flight, Coffee Way is perfect for you.
It's next to the Japanese restaurant, a perfect area stop by after a meal. On the 2F you can find the Nuathay Spa (Thai massage) were you get a chance to relax.
- Customers: Korean tourists and locals
- Estimate: American P100
- Opening hours: 10: 00-23: 00
- Location: Close to J - Park, on the premises of Golden Gate
Sitting quietly on the corner of busy gold moon spa, nail, restaurant, kids space, in the grounded gate site where you can find these cafe.
Get the exciting treat on the bright and fashionable cafe interior. USB outlets are installed in each table were WiFi is available.
You can enjoy speed on the ambiance, the cafe gives a slowly relaxing pull without worrying about the surroundings. Sometimes a domestic cats are playing in front of the entrance, a healing cafe unbearable for cat lovers.
- Customers: Mostly young locals and occasionally Japanese students.
- Estimate: American P120
- Opening hours: 09: 00-21: 00
- Location: 1F in Gaisano Grand Mall
Located inside the mall, considered to be fully loaded, the 1F and loft gives an atmosphere like a little private room.
Plush stuffed animals are displayed, making cafe' the feeling of young at heart.
- Customers: Mostly local students
- Estimate: American P 60
- Business hours: Monday - Saturday 09: 00 - 19: 00 / Sunday off
- Location: Near Lapu Lapu Market · Near in ferry terminal
It remains most reliable spot for a good more often great, cup of coffee, any time of the day our day of its location.
Located in Cebu - Mactan Ferry Terminal, the oldest and largest church in Mactan "Birhen Sa Regla Church" and the Cebu - Mactan Ferry Terminal from Mactan to Cebu (near Pier 3).
If the crowd makes you upbeat to be loud and enjoy coffee. The decor is just plush and enough to feel comfortable with a choices of pastries.
Cebu Trip benefits available: order drinks and chocolate for free !! ➡http: //cebutrip.net/restaurant/view/cafe-cherokaw